Every employer knows that its company’s most valuable asset is its employees. Adding health insurance to an employee benefits program makes a positive contribution to an organisation's culture – including the attraction and retention of talented employees.
Investing in the health and wellbeing of your employees contributes to a positive work environment more so than most other non-remunerative employee benefits – the healthier your employees are, the better your company will perform in terms of productivity and reduced absenteeism. We search the market to find you a plan that provides a range of wellbeing programmes designed to improve health, stress management and work/life balance. We understand that changing health plans may raise concerns about administrative burdens. That’s why our goal is to provide you with a simple, worry-free onboarding process so you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
We at Health Insurance Help know that offering the “right” health insurance plan is one of the most difficult decisions you can make as a business owner, especially given the fact there are 355 inpatient plans to choose from on the complex health insurance market. A dedicated corporate representative will be allocated to regularly service and manage the account and to provide a personal service to your employees. You will have choice and flexibility and you can:
- Offer your employees one plan or let them chose from a list of pre-selected plans
- Decide how long your employees initial enrolment period is, and how long new employees must wait before joining the scheme
- Offer only health coverage, health and dental coverage or dental coverage only
- Extend cover to families of the employee
There are a number ways of offering health insurance to your employees:
- Company Paid – your organisation pays for your employee’s health cover as a benefit of employment. Most providers offer preferential rates for schemes of this type.
- Partially company paid – funding can be shared between employer and employee. Most providers offer preferential rates for schemes of this type.
- Advice Only – we negotiate a health plan package that individuals can choose to join and pay themselves. This option may also be given a discretionary discount so the employee is getting the benefit of a more competitively priced plan without the provider having to pay for it.
Whichever of the above category you fall in to, we are glad to help. Our goal is to meet the needs of your business while controlling costs. When you’re looking for a health plan, start by deciding what’s most important to you. We will then put our years of experience tailoring plans for many types and sizes of business to work, helping you find the best plan for you company.