We understand that, one size does not fit all when it comes to meeting the health insurance needs of your family. By speaking to somebody in Health Insurance Help we will ensure you are covered for the different stages of your life.
We will review your cover every year at renewal to ensure you are still getting the best benefits available and that you are getting the best option available at the time of your renewal.
When deciding on the most suitable plan for your family, consider the points below:
- Split your cover, put the adults on a higher plan than the children. There are no private children’s hospitals, so paying for gold-plated plans for them makes little sense.
- If you have been on the same plan for more than two years, you will save money by switching.
- Be sure to ask for any special offers, especially for children
- What room accommodation do you want cover for - a private room can increase the premium substantially and is never guaranteed.
- Keep an eye out for plans that carry a once off family excess.
- What type of accommodation do you want, e.g semi-private or private?
- Consider the 'corporate plans' at the time of your renewal, these plans typically offer the most competitive rate for the cover provided.